Privacy e Cookies
Privacy e Cookies
CAGIS SRL is committed to the protection of personal data entrusted to it. Therefore, their management and their security are guaranteed with the utmost care, in accordance with the requirements of the privacy legislation (EU Regulation 2016/679).
This statement explains who we are, for what purposes we may use your data, how we handle it, who could be communicated, where it could be transferred and what your rights are.
Your data will be treated, as Data Controllers, by the company CAGIS SRL, located in SS 45, – 29020 Settima of Gossolengo (PC) – contacted at the address of the Data Controller at the email email@example.com
The list of external processors, for the processing of personal data, is available at the headquarters of CAGIS SRL.
CAGIS SRL will use your data exclusively for the following purposes:
- 1. Purposes related to the management of the contractual relationship / as well as the provision of Services.
- Your personal data will be processed for:
- carrying out the research and selection of personnel for the purpose of establishing a working relationship;
- subject to your consent we may acquire references from the subjects indicated by you;
- purposes related to the establishment, management and termination of the contractual relationship (eg fulfillment of accounting, retributive, social security, welfare and tax obligations);
- use of specific permits, absences and benefits related to the management of the employment relationship;
- fulfillment of legal obligations and regulations (eg for purposes of preventive medicine, occupational medicine, anti-terrorism checks, etc.); management of disputes; provision, support, updating and information on the Services and available features;
- 2. Purposes related to marketing activities.
With your specific consent, your personal data will be processed for:
- market research, economic analysis and statistics;
- commercial information;
- sending of advertising / informative / promotional material and updates on initiatives, promotions and offers from CAGIS SRL, also in relation to programs and promotions, including online, aimed at retaining customers;
- communications and information on the activities of CAGIS SRL and on the events in which CAGIS SRL participates;
- 3. Purposes related to recordings and image processing.
With your explicit consent, your data such as images, photos, audio and video will be processed for:
- sending of recordings, interviews;
- processing of offers and promotions towards client companies and potential customers;
- promotion activities of CAGIS SRL.
- CAGIS SRL will carry out the treatment:
- based on your consent;
- because it is necessary for the contractual obligations referred to in point 1 (eg preparation and execution of the employment contract);
- because it is necessary to fulfill the legal obligations indicated in point 1, to which we are subject (eg accounting, retributive, social security, anti-terrorism checks);
- because the treatment is necessary to pursue a legitimate interest (eg protection and security of company assets, prevention of fraud, safeguarding of strategic corporate interests and related business relationships, protection of corporate assets of client companies).
It follows that the provision of personal data is mandatory for the purposes set out in point 1.
The purposes 2 and 3 do not derive from a legal obligation and the conferment of the relative consent is optional.
Any partial or total failure to provide the data will result in the partial or total impossibility of achieving the aforementioned purposes.
The entity and the adequacy of the Data provided will be assessed from time to time, in order to determine the resulting decisions and avoid the processing of data exceeding the purposes pursued.
We will not use your personal data for any other purpose other than those described in this statement, unless you inform us in advance and, where necessary, obtaining your consent.
CAGIS SRL has as its objective the protection of personal data that are entrusted, stamping their treatment to the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency. We inform you, therefore, that your personal data will be processed, through the use of tools and procedures suitable to ensure maximum security and confidentiality, through archives and paper, with the aid of digital media, computer and telecommunications.
The communications referred to in point 2) may take place in traditional ways (eg, paper mail, phone calls with operator), automated and similar (eg fax, e-mail, sms, mms).
However, you have the right to exercise the right of opposition that, in the absence of your indication to the contrary, will be referred to both traditional and automated communications.
Your personal data will be stored, starting from their receipt / update, for a period consistent with the purposes of treatment, after which they will be deleted or made anonymous. For more information, also with reference to the criteria used to determine this period, you can send an email firstname.lastname@example.org
For the purposes referred to in point 1, your data may be disclosed to third parties [including client companies, professionals, bilateral sector bodies pursuant to article 24, paragraph 2, letter h), public bodies, audit bodies or supervisory bodies ], to fulfill obligations deriving from the law, regulations, community regulations or for aspects concerning the management and execution of the contractual relationship.
For the purposes referred to in points 2 and 3, the Data may be communicated to third party companies, which operate in collaboration with CAGIS SRL. With reference to point 3, the data could also be published on the Internet (for example: YouTube, Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook and other Social Media as well as on Internet sites) or in magazines, brochures and other advertising material.
For all the purposes indicated in this statement, your personal data may be disclosed also abroad, inside and outside the European Union, in compliance with the rights and guarantees provided by the current legislation, after verifying that the Country in question guarantees an “adequate” level of protection.
The Data will also be processed by internal resources of the company’s offices, adequately trained, who work as authorized personnel to process the Data.
We also inform you that in compliance with a CAGIS SRL policy, all company emails will be kept through an archived outsourced archiving system. Access to the archived Data may be carried out only by public authorities, in the cases and methods provided for by the laws in force, in the event of legal disputes.
Your personal data are not subject to disclosure.
At any time, you will have the right to ask:
- access to your personal data;
- their correction in case of inaccuracy of the same;
- the limitation of their treatment.
You will also have:
- the right to object to their processing:
- 1. if processed for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of CAGIS SRL;
- 2. if processed for direct marketing purposes;
- the right to their portability, that is to receive, in a structured format, in common use and readable by automatic device, the personal data supplied by You.
We will handle your request with the utmost commitment to ensure the effective exercise of your rights. Finally, you will have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor).
You can revoke your consent at any time without this, however:
- prejudice the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
- prejudice further processing of the same data based on other legal bases (for example, contractual obligations or legal obligations to which CAGIS SRL is subject).
Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store on the client (the browser) information to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even at a distance of days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to user preferences, by the single browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
Similar technologies, such as, for example, web beacons, transparent GIFs and all forms of local storage introduced with HTML5, can be used to gather information on user behavior and use of services.
In the following of this document we will refer to cookies and all similar technologies simply by using the term “cookies”.
Types of cookies
1. Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential for the correct operation of the CAGIS SRL sites and are used to manage login and access to the reserved functions of the site. The duration of cookies is strictly limited to the work session (closed the browser are deleted).
2. Analysis and performance cookies
These cookies are used to collect and analyze the traffic and use of the site anonymously.
These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality.
3. Profiling cookies
4. Third-party cookies
Visiting a website you may receive cookies from both the visited site (“owners”) and from sites managed by other organizations (“third parties”).
An example is the presence of “social plugins” for Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
These are parts of the page visited generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the page of the host site. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content on social networks.
The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information to which reference is made. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the following are the web addresses of the various information and how to manage cookies.
- Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Facebook (configuration): log in to your account. Privacy section
- Informative Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
- Google+ information: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google+ (configurazione): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
- Twitter informativa: https://help.twitter.com/it/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
- Twitter (configurazione) https://twitter.com/signup
- Instagram informativa: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig
- Instagram (configurazione): https://www.instagram.com/accounts/login/
- You Tube informativa: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it&gl=it
The CAGIS SRL website also includes certain components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Also in this case these are third-party cookies collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (performance cookies).
Google Analytics uses “cookies” to collect and analyze anonymous information on the behavior of use of the CAGIS SRL website (including the user’s IP address). This site does not use (and does not allow third parties to use) the Google analysis tool to monitor or collect personal identification information. Google does not associate the IP address with any other data held by Google nor does it attempt to link an IP address with the identity of a user. Google may also communicate this information to third parties where required by law or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
For more information, please refer to the link below:
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing on his browser the opt-out component provided by Google. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Duration of cookies
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until the browser is closed or when the logout command is executed. Other cookies “survive” when the browser is closed and are also available in subsequent visits by the user.
These cookies are called persistent and their duration is set by the server when they are created. In some cases a deadline is set, in other cases the duration is unlimited.
CAGIS SRL, does not use persistent cookies.
Management of cookies
Attention: the total or partial disabling of technical cookies can compromise the use of the site features reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible by completely disabling cookies.
The disabling of “third-party” cookies does not affect the navigability in any way.
CAGIS SRL will take appropriate trace of the User’s consent (s) through a specific technical cookie, considered by the Data Protection Authority as a “not particularly invasive” tool.
The User has the faculty at any time to exercise the rights recognized by the art. from 15 to 22 of EU Reg. 2016/679 and, in particular, among others, to obtain a copy of the data processed, their updating, their origin, the purpose and mode of treatment, their rectification or integration, the their cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking for processing in violation of the law and to oppose the processing for legitimate reasons.
To exercise these rights, write to CAGIS SRL to the attention of the Data Controller at the email email@example.com
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings of his browser.
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings of his browser.
The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. In addition, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for cookies “owners” and those of “third parties”.
As an example, in Firefox, through the menu Tools-> Options -> Privacy, you can access a control panel where you can define whether or not to accept the different types of cookies and proceed with their removal.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
For more info on EU cookies law: